Introducing the new eSprinter van.
The Mercedes-Benz eSprinter
The intelligently connected, hardworking large van in our electric line-up, the eSprinter can keep businesses moving cost-effectively and sustainably.
Join a low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs. The eSprinter is a
powerhouse with all of the reliable practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus advanced Mercedes PRO connect software to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
eSprinter Panel Van from £513* a month
Our eSprinter is available on flexible finance – contracts start from just 12 months and at the end you can choose to keep it, replace with a newer one or return it. Monthly prices start from £513* a month with a £4619* customer advance rental and 2 years servicing included. Find out more by booking a consultation with us today.
The UK’s class-leading large van joins our electric van line-up, to keep businesses moving intelligently, cost-effectively and sustainably.
Join a more sustainable, low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs with the new eSprinter – a powerhouse with all of the hardworking practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus intelligent Mercedes PRO connect software** to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
• Reduce running costs – cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, road tax, ULEZ and congestion charges overnight.
• Ample range – the eSprinter’s combined WLTP range is up to 96 miles^, perfect for applications including last mile delivery and urban operations.
• Save on 35% of the purchase price6 up to a maximum of £6,000, thanks to the government OZEV grant
• Rapid charging – you can be 80% charged in 30-120 minutes
• Free home 7.4kW charge point and installation worth £549 with New Motion, our official charging infrastructure partner
• Total peace of mind with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and an 8-year or 160,000km battery guarantee.
• Uncompromised load space – with the batteries housed out of the way, under the vehicle body, the eSprinter maintains the same large loading space found in a diesel/traditional Sprinter. It also has a maximum payload of up to 774kg^^.
• Enhanced safety – the eSprinter’s class-leading package of driver support includes Active Brake ASSIST, Attention ASSIST, Crosswind ASSIST and Emergency eCall.
• Free, 24/7 roadside assistance across the UK and Europe for up to 30 years** – covers you for a wide range of breakdowns and repairs including losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft.
• Intelligent security – from the double locks and built-in Thatcham approved alarm system, to the remote locking, theft warning alerts and geo-fencing, the eSprinter takes care of itself.
• Free real-time vehicle monitoring software*** – Mercedes PRO connect allows you to intelligently organise schedules, map the most efficient and quickest routes, and assess the battery charge levels and range of an entire fleet at a glance via your phone, tablet and laptop.
• Mercedes-Benz audio system – DAB radio and Bluetooth® interface including hands-free functionality and a USB port.
Are you #eReady?
Find out more about the eSprinter at Midlands Truck & Van today.
To find out more contact one of our branches today.
*Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged. The time stated is based on 7.4/20/80 KW power available. ^Based on optional 80km/h linear speed limiter. Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km): 83 (134) – 110 (178). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: 30.6 - 50.6; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of August 2020. For real-time data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en.^^Based on eSprinter Van PROGRESSIVE L2 H2 with a 55 kWh battery capacity (47 kWh useable). The payload of UK vehicle may be subject to change.**Free for 3 years initially and renewed at each service, if serviced by MB according to service intervals for up to 30 years. For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan***Mercedes PRO connect includes a range of digital services, free for 2 years with electric vans, to help manage your vehicle. Vehicles that are set-up and activated after 1 December 2020 will not be available with the following services: Eco Monitor, Drive Style monitor, Data Interfaces, Digital Trip Management, Internet In The Van or Fleet Communication. Please check with your local Dealer for the full scope of services available with your vehicle.