Introducing the new eSprinter van.
The Mercedes-Benz eSprinter
The intelligently connected, hardworking large van in our electric line-up, the eSprinter can keep businesses moving cost-effectively and sustainably.
Join a low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs. The eSprinter is a
powerhouse with all of the reliable practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus advanced MercedesMe software to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
Our eSprinter is available on flexible finance – contracts start from just 12 months and at the end you can choose to keep it, replace with a newer one or return it.
The UK’s class-leading large van joins our electric van line-up, to keep businesses moving intelligently, cost-effectively and sustainably.
Join a more sustainable, low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs with the new eSprinter – a powerhouse with all of the hardworking practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus intelligent MercedesMe software to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
• Reduce running costs – cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, road tax, ULEZ and congestion charges overnight.
• Ample range – the eSprinter’s combined WLTP range is up to 96 miles^, perfect for applications including last mile delivery and urban operations.
• Save on 35% of the purchase price6 up to a maximum of £5,000, thanks to the government OZEV grant
• Rapid charging – you can be 80% charged in 30-120 minutes
• 5000 Free miles of on the go charging* Find out more here
• Total peace of mind with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and an 8-year or 160,000km battery guarantee.
• Uncompromised load space – with the batteries housed out of the way, under the vehicle body, the eSprinter maintains the same large loading space found in a diesel/traditional Sprinter. It also has a maximum payload of up to 774kg^^.
• Enhanced safety – the eSprinter’s class-leading package of driver support includes Active Brake ASSIST, Attention ASSIST, Crosswind ASSIST and Emergency eCall.
• Free, 24/7 roadside assistance across the UK and Europe for up to 30 years** – covers you for a wide range of breakdowns and repairs including losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft.
• Intelligent security – from the double locks and built-in Thatcham approved alarm system, to the remote locking, theft warning alerts and geo-fencing, the eSprinter takes care of itself.
• Free real-time vehicle monitoring software*** – Mercedes me
• Mercedes-Benz audio system – DAB radio and Bluetooth® interface including hands-free functionality and a USB port.
Are you #eReady?
Find out more about the eSprinter at Midlands Truck & Van today.
To find out more contact one of our branches today.