The Citan Tourer: an urban hero.
Rugged, flexible, economical and perfectly attuned to the manifold challenges of the city: the Citan Tourer, your compact van for up to 5 people.
Economically speaking, the Citan is profitable in any case: its efficient engines with BlueEFFICIENCY1 and SCR technology as well as its advantageous consumption figures, the high availability with long maintenance intervals2 and attractive terms and services3 will not stress your budget. And to make sure you get where you want to go, we've given the Citan ADAPTIVE ESP® valuable additional functions, all-round, powerfully gripping disc brakes and up to 6 airbags.
Thanks to its comfortable seats and finely tuned chassis with independent suspension, the Citan is very comfortable, agile and manoeuvrable. Its flexibility is also exemplary, for example with the folding seat backrests in the rear, with which a large load compartment can be created with particular ease.
The Citan has everything you'd expect from a compact van bearing the Mercedes star. Discover its benefits in a test drive. Mercedes-Benz Vans. Born to run.
Citan Tourer from £20,630 + VAT
• Central locking
• Driver’s airbag
• Folding rear bench seat split 1/3 to 2/3
• Height-adjustable seat belts and belt force limiters
• Load securing rings
• Plastic floor in passenger and load compartments
• Pollen filter
• Daytime running lamps and halogen front fog lamps
• Electrically heated and adjustable mirrors
• Heat-insulating windows
• Third brake light
• Twin rear doors 180° without windows
Safety, security and connectivity
• Automatic activation of the hazard warning lights during emergency braking
• Belt warning for the driver’s seat
• BlueEFFICIENCY with battery / alternator management, ECO start / stop function, tyres optimised for roll resistance
• Brake ASSIST
• Cruise control / Speed limiter
• Electronic Stability Program (Adaptive ESP®)
• Hill-start ASSIST
• Power-assisted steering
• Digital Radio / MP3 with bluetooth connectivity