Mercedes-Benz eSprinter with Midlands Truck & Van
Introducing the new Mercedes-Benz eSprinter. Simplified product and communications premise The eSprinter builds on many of the legendary Sprinter’s features and moves them forward into a more sustainable way of doing business. Our research† has identified 3 things businesses are either actively looking for from a van - efficiency, and reliability - or wish to know more about - connectivity. When we're talking about our electric vans, we use these 3 lenses to select the features we believe customers will be most interested in and communicate them clearly.
Efficient - Reliable & Connected
• DC charging: The eSprinter is available in two fast-charging power variants: - DC 20kW: 10 - 80% charge in 2 hours - DC 80kW: 10 - 80% charge in 30 minutes*
• Plan the quickest, most range-efficient journeys with Mercedes PRO connect
• Remote cooling and heating with Mercedes PRO connect Reliable
• 8-year or 160,000km battery warranty
• Anti-theft protection package • Active Brake ASSIST
• Free, 24/7, award-winning MobiloVan roadside assistance Connected
• Real-time battery status checks via Mercedes PRO connect
• Theft warning alerts, geo-fencing, and GPS tracking via Mercedes PRO connect.
The eSprinter’s integrated, intelligent real-time vehicle monitoring system allows drivers to keep on top of everything from maintenance to security and delivery scheduling. It enables you to manage your vans and drivers remotely via the app accessible from phone, tablet and laptop – helping you save on energy, unexpected repairs and maintenance.
Get live updates on the eSprinter’s battery charge levels – both when out and about and while it’s charging – as well as the remaining range, remotely via the Mercedes PRO connect app, accessible from phone, tablet and laptop.
An MBUX head unit with a 10.2-inch touch screen is also available. All MBUX headunits are available with an optional integrated Navigation System with Live Traffic and a range of Mercedes PRO Headunit functions.
With the Mercedes PRO connect app, theft warning alerts go straight to digital and mobile devices while geo-fencing means it’s easy to ensure your van doesn’t travel out of a defined perimeter – both powered by onboard GPS tracking, meaning you're consta
Drivers can check the status of, and lock and unlock, each door of their eSprinter from anywhere in the world via the app, accessible from phone, tablet or laptop.
To find out more contact one of our branches today.